Rollback (called Patrollers) can revert disruptive edits, monitor and ban users from the Wiki's chat and can remove forum posts. If a patroller spots vandalism, they report it to an admin. A user will also gain Chat Moderator abilities if their Rollback request is successful.
Requirements for Patroller:
- Be in good standing with the wiki with no blocks within the past month on your record.
- Have a minimum of 220 edits.
- Have been active on the wiki for at least one month.
Administrators (admins) have the same abilities of a patroller, as well as the ability to block users. They can also ban users from the chat and have more editing capabilities, such as changing the Wiki's theme or accessing internal files on the wiki.
Requirements for Administrator:
- Must have Rollback abilities.
- Have a minimum of 430 edits.
- Have been active on the wiki for at least 2 months.
Bureaucrats are the most elite members on the Wiki. They have all the abilities of all other staff members combined, they can promote and demote users. Upon a user's request for Bureaucrat, a Bureaucrat-only vote will ensue which will stay open one week. All of the Staff and the community are barred from voting, but are allowed to leave a comment.
Requirements for Bureaucrat:
- Must be an Administrator.
- Have a minimum of 1,900 edits.
- Have been active regularly on the wiki for at least 6 months, but 1 year is preferred.
How to Apply
All requests remain active one week for voting and will be closed as inactive after said time. A request may be closed early if more than half of the staff has cast a vote and there is a clear answer. There may be only one vote per user. If a request fails, that user cannot apply again until a month has passed. A user who applies may not vote for themselves. Votes are counted at face value and are not subject to a percentage. This insures all get a fair say. You may also not delete your request in the active nor inactive sections.